CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Watermark

So flipping excited I managed to make my own NEW photography watermark for all my pictures. I was having such a hard time using the one I had in PSE6 so I decided to make my own and turn it into a brush! Here it is
I have to say I am quite proud and after lots of googling I remembered that the CoffeeShopBlogger...Rita had a post on making your own! So a big THANK-YOU and SHOUT-OUT to her!!
It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and it isn't super fancy, but I LOVE it!!
Here it is on a photo..
If you would like more information on how to make your own. Look on Rita's blog site and check it out. I'm serious it's not that hard!! http://www.thecoffeeshopblog.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment