CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Benefit for Jarrod Wilson

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to take some pictures on a wet and rainy saturday for a benefit for Jarrod Wilson. I didn't know him or his family, but I just had the feeling this was something I needed to do. The only thing I knew is he was a very young man in his thirties that had stage 3 lung cancer and never smoked a day in his life. He was also married with small children he would be leaving behind. So with my trusty Canon Rebel I went off not sure if I was gonna be able to get any images at all due to the fact that it was pooring rain. I was also worried for my cousin who felt lead by the Lord to organize this function to help raise money for the family, cause we all know how expensive being in the hospital can be! So when I arrived everything was soaked! Lots of people were wet and running around trying to get things covered up. You would of thought the devil had his way. But that rain brought people together and we still had a great time. There was great food, fun games and praise in song to God! I was still able to get some good shots and lots of money was raised to help a family in need. Here are a few images of that day!

 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you”. – Isaiah 43:2 (New King James Version)

BY: Anita Proctor Crisp
Ok so now I am wet from tears. I was blessed with the chance to serve this family. I love each of them . God did decide that Jarrod had to come home to heaven to be with him where cancer is never heard of. No pain or death can enter in. I will go on telling people about Jesus so we can all meet in heaven again . For till his dyeing breath that is what Jarrod said tell everyone I love them and please tell them not to be angry at God just to serve him and make sure to accept him as there savior so we can be together in heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment