CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Going to my happy place...

Today was a day full of fun! I was able to take my kiddos swimming today along with a very dear, sweet friend of mine and her kids/grandkids. It was fun heading out to the lake. Seems like it has been forever since the last time I was there. But now we are back home and after hours in the hot sun and then home for baths I was feeling really tired and it was only 4pm. Knowing I was not going to be able to take a nap I was needing my quick fix! To the coffee pot I go! I don't know how you feel about coffee, but I am in LOVE with COFFEE

As you can see we have a VERY good relationship! Also look at my new cute as a button coffee mug/ spoon holder! The same dear, sweet friend who we went to the lake with gave this to me! How kind was that and talk about perfect! I am Happy with my coffee in my hand :) Thank you Tammy for a wonderful day and cup! You are a great friend!

Also I know another great lady who will have a fit for this.... Mrs. Sarah from Bee Sweet Creations!
I know your liking this girly! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment