CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flowers and Fruit!

I love it when I get a chance to go out to my sister's house and take pictures of her lovely flowers and landscape. While I was there a few weeks ago I just took some random pictures of nature in it's finest form. After looking threw my pictures I decided to edit 2 different pictures the same way and see how they turn out. The first one was of her lovely new blooming apple trees!
BEFORE
AFTER
Then I chose the picture of a flower beginning to bloom.
BEFORE
AFTER
Here is the workflow that follows for both pictures. Edited in PSE6
Reduce noise @ 10%
Despeckle
Everyday Elements Quick Clean @ 100%
Everyday Elements Jackson @ 100%
NV Action @ 100%
Coffee Shop action Story Book Vintage @ 100%
My Four Hens action Honey Tree @ 60%
Add my texture it was a free one from flicker it had no name
Overlay@ 45%
Soft Light @ 48%
Pioneer Woman Action Dim The Lights @ 50%
Texas Chicks Luminosity Sharpen @ 50%
So I think they both turned out fantastic! It is trully neat to see how using the same workflow on 2 different pictures look. Give it a try and tell me what you come up with? What are some of your favorite actions you like to use?


1 comments:

Bakarayam

Doping Yang Dapat Membuat Ayam Aduan Ganas Dengan Sekali Makan Klik Di Sini

Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/lebih-dari-satu-ciri-memaparkan-ayam-bangkok-aduan-super-yg-menakutkan/

https://bakarayam33033.wordpress.com/2018/07/22/kehebatan-dari-sang-ayam-laga-bangkok-hitam/

Post a Comment