CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I love best about my Canon Rebel XS....

SOOC
Finished Image 

 Where to start?? I love EVERYTHING about my new camera. Being able to take awesome pictures of my loved ones is woth it's weight in gold! But I would have to say as far as "functions" go on a camera mine would hands down have to be the Back-Button Focusing or "Back- Button AF".  This feature lets you customize the camera so that focusing is performed by pressing a rear button with your right thumb. See the image of the camera at the top? It is the little button with the * above it. The shutter button still wakes up the camera with a half-press, and fires the shutter with a full press downward.  Talk about convenient. That's what I LOVE about taking pictures in AUTO! It is a very neat tool on my camera and it gets the job done quick with beautiful results. Being able to select the focus of what I am wanting to capture and it's as if the image comes alive off the picture. What a dramatic way to add drama to your images and letting the focus of the image be the most important thing in that picture. The rest of the image is blurred some and it adds a richness and depth as well. Also depending on which lens you use like a 50mm 1.8 you can achieve some awesome zoomed in focus with lots of lovely bokeh aswell, but that is for another subject.

0 comments:

Post a Comment